UA-25542492-1

Press Release

For further information on having your product featured on my Blog- contact me; Pamela at mapam30@yahoo.com

Thank-you


Friday, November 18, 2016

Toys Toys Toys!! Every budget and for kids of all ages #HolidayGiftGuide 2016



One BILLION toy commercials that how many I guesstimate  we see  November through December! It can just be over kill. I have a few tried and true companies I'd shop with year after year.

Here are some of my picks to keep on your radar while shopping. 

  • Zing - Take your animation creativity to the next-level with the new Stikbot Action Packs, or take your chances with water roulette game, Wet Head! 






  • American Plastic Toys - Offering classic role play fun, made in America, at prices American families can afford
  • RedwoodVentures - Introducing 3D drawing pens as the newest way to create remarkable artwork, especially for kids-Daughter used her's as soon as she opened it last year--and she still had un-opened gifts!! 
  • Prime Time Toys - Featuring high-flying Zippi Pets and the Blitzfire dart blaster at the most affordable prices on the market










I'm sure you will find something for your little one, they will love and will not brake the bank.




`



No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear your thoughts......

Pin It


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...